Friday, September 13, 2013

James Wan: Retiring from Horror?

Yeah, so apparently James Wan (director of The Conjuring, Insidious and Insidious Chapter 2) is finished making horror movies. So, if your at all like me your thinking, "why in the hell would he do this?" Well, this is his reason, "I spent the last 10 years of my life doing this. It's time for a change, for goodness sake."


Ok hold up, you're saying that over the past ten years you've worked on six horror movies and now you "...go on record and say I am finished with the horror genre. Conjuring and Insidious 2 are my two last scary movies." Isn't that just a bit hasty? I know he's in his middle thirties but to completely write off the horror genre, forever?





I don't care what he says, hopefully we will still get a few more scary flicks from Wan in the future. What do you guys think of this, is he speaking out of his ass or do you agree with his decision? Tell me below!

Read the full article here!
My review for the Conjuring here!

No comments:

Post a Comment